Friday, April 22, 2011

C3W11D5

Yesterday I did an early Easter Dinner (90% BFL approved) at my parents house. My younger brother is in town and cooked the whole feast. Afterward he challenged me to an arm wrestle and beat me with no challenge. He had lost 20-25 pounds since the new year and is looking healthy and fit. He convinced me to go out with him last night and I did not get to bed until 4am. I woke up at 11:30 and have a busy day ahead. I was originally planning to run with my friend today but had to cancel because today is my UBWO day and I don't want to mess up my schedule the last week on this challenge.

I was feeling like I had not made any progress this challenge. It was really just my head messing with me cause even the stats show improvement but in order to motivate myself I took a picture from 2 months before my first challenge and compared it to one of my chest that I took with my cell phone. My target areas are my shoulders and chest these days. I think some of the difference is that way my shoulders are positioned and the direction of the lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment