Tuesday, April 26, 2011

C3W12D2

Last night I had a great UBWO. I got to the gym early and it was packed. I was waiting while pacing around for my first workout station to become free but once it was open another guy had been waiting too. I decided to switch my chest exercises and do 5 sets of chest flys and 1 set of decline press. I added another 10 pounds to my back exercise and I felt my 10s on bicep and triceps. I could have done more weight on shoulder raises but I am always weary of a shoulder injury. All in all it was a great workout and I look forward to my next one on Friday. I plan to take my ending pictures on Friday as I will have a full house of people the rest of the weekend.

This morning I was out the door a little after 5am for my HIIT workout. I attempted to duplicate the workout I did last Thursday. When I reached my level 10 I noticed the treadmill said I had 55 second left so I had to add another minute. I must have done an extra minute or miscounted one of my levels. I ended with 2.51mi in 21 minutes.

This is Week 12 and after it is over I have 7 weeks left until the week of my wedding. In week 5 of this challenge I missed the whole week of workouts due to a back injury so I am thinking if I consider it an active rest week. I have only been going for 7 weeks straight and plan to continue this BFL routine for 5-7 more weeks. It won't be anything official but I don't want to lose any time between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment