Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BFL Challenge 1 Final Results

I drove to Amarillo to be with my girlfriend as we finished the Body-for-Life Challenge. We did our final workout at her gym. I kicked things up a notch and we encouraged each other. Her dad is a runner so I borrowed some of his shorts since I don't have any that are above my knee for the final picture. We took our final measurements on Saturday morning. Much to my surprise my GF talked about doing a second challenge and I asked her to join transformation.com and she did. Here are my final stats for the challenge.

Here are my measurements.

The final Week 1 to Week 12 side by side before and after pictures show the progress made.

Front (Proper Posture)


Front (Relaxed)

Side (After foot was cut off)


Back (Where I noticed the most difference)

Here is a Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment