Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's official!




It's official!

This past weekend Ellen and I traveled to New Orleans. I had been planning the trip for almost 6 months. In November I gave her a promise ring saying I will wait for her to finish school and marry her. After saving and planning I wanted the proposal to be romantic since we both already knew marriage is something we want. We got into NOLA Thursday night and met up with her friend from WTAMU. On friday we got up early and walked to breakfast. After lunch I took her thru the French Quarter and Jackson Square. I set up my tripod so we could take a picture in from of St. Louis Cathedral. After the we took the picture I dropped to my knee and asker her to marry me. She was laughing and crying hysterically. It was very hot so we went to sit in the shade. I reminded her she had not given me an answer yet. I put on her ring and she said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment