Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Marathon Training Started

Lots going on in my mind/fitness scheduling today. The Marathon I was planning on training for is the same weekend as Denton Jazz & Arts Festival and was not going to work. Luckily I found a Marathon in Dallas that is 2 weeks earlier. This means instead of starting my marathon training December 28th it started last night. I did a 5K in the park in 26:57. I also had to find a new Half Marathon to fit into my schedule and there is one in Galveston at the beginning of February so I can visit my grandma and get fit it in. I started looking further into 2012 and found a half marathon this summer in Colorado near the town we got married. If I take off 4 weeks after my Marathon in April I will have 11 weeks to train for it. I am super excited.
Tonight: 5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment