Wednesday, December 8, 2010

10K Training Week 5 Day 3

Tonight was another Spin Class and Yoga workout. My foot was hurting at work as much as it did on Saturday. I am also sore from my workout last night. The spin class instructor was 5-10 minutes late. She had us jump right in at a medium gear. I am not sure if it was because I had been resting my jogging but I did not feel the energy level I usually do. My usual level 5 felt like an 8 and my quads started to ache just above my knees after only 10-15 minutes. Once we did some standing I felt better and I was not in pain after the class.
I was worried that my sore shoulders and triceps would affect my yoga practice. I had to do a few modified poses and mainly the ones using the core. I felt so great afterward.
Tomorrow I think I am going to workout with Patrick again. I want to do Back and Biceps but lower body will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment