Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Body-for-Life Anniversary

One year ago today I started my first BFL challenge. Right now I am 6 lbs heavier but in better shape cardiovasularly and more muscle mass. BFL provided me structure with a simple laid out plan to follow. The guestbook provided with motivation and the website you see today is way more advanced. I continue to use what I learned thru BFL because I believe it is "For Life" and just just a tool to get in shape only to come back later out of shape for another go round. I plan to do atleast one active challenge a year. I find the forum and more so the people in it help motivate, inform, and stay focus. Thanks you Body-for-Life and thank you to those who actively post here.

12-14-09 to 12-14-10

1 comment:

  1. I really like the smile on your face. That tells more about how you are doing this year compared to last. Good job!

    ReplyDelete