Wednesday, October 17, 2012

GOMAD Day 3

6am
1 Quart of Organic Whole Milk

9:30am
Breakfast Stuffed Acorn Squash

11am
1 Quart of Organic Whole Milk

12pm
Grilled Pork Chop, Carrots, and Quacamole

2pm
1 Quart of Organic Whole Milk

3:30pm
Grilled Pork Chop and Quacamole

8:15pm
1 Quart of Organic Whole Milk

I went for a walk with Ellen and Winston after work as the cool front was blowing into town. We set off to do a milk but ended up doing more. I ended up doing a sprint across the edge of the Lowe's parking lot in 35:09. I walked back towards my Ellen and the dog and convinced them to sprint with me. I did the next spring in 34:32 and when I finished they were more than halfway done. I love seeing my wife being active and doing intense exercises. We ended up walking 2.31 miles in 50:53. My workout summary showed a max pace of 4:30min/mi. According to my measurement on google earth the spring was about 0.11mi or approx 181-182 meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment