Monday, October 15, 2012

GOMAD Diet


Today is Day 1 of my GOMAD Diet:
For the next week I will be drinking a gallon of organic whole milk a day in addition to eating 3 meals following the paleolithic diet. This weekend I started drinking whole milk and worked up to 3/4 a gallon on Sunday. I plan to follow this diet for 4 weeks stopping only if I reach 20% body fat or 190 pounds.
My last weekly weigh in was on Thursday, 171.4 pounds 14.4% body fat, and I will considering this my starting stats.

Today's food intake:

9:30am
1 Quart of Whole Milk

11:30am
9 Hardwood smoked baby back ribs from Kroger Deli

1:30pm
1 Quart of Whole Milk

3pm
Carrots and Quacamole

4:30pm
1 Quart of Whole Milk

8pm
1 Quart of Whole Milk

I had planned to start the StrongLifts 5x5 tonight but when I got to the gym it was one of those "bring your friend" appreciation day with a live DJ and I could not use anything. I walked out and headed home determined to use my barbell in the garage but it was already almost 8pm.

It is a VERY simple program. There are two workouts you do alternating and you lift 3 days a week.

Workout 1:
Squats 5 sets 5 Reps
Bench Press 5 sets 5 Reps
Barbell Row 5 set 5 Reps

Workout 2:

Squats 5 sets 5 Reps
Overhead Press 5 sets 5 Reps
Deadlift 1 set  Reps

No comments:

Post a Comment