Friday, October 5, 2012

October First

On October 1 2009 I had my last weigh in the second round my families Biggest Loser contest. The first round started in Janurary 2009 and the second round started in May 2009. Over the two round I lost 44 pounds. Now I used it as a tool to trace my yearly progress. From 2009 to 2010 I lost another 6 pounds and gained a small about of muscle mass. From 2010 to 2011 I started running and set weight lifting goals to increase my strength and leaned out another 5 pounds. From 2011 to now I started running long distance and eating a more paleolithic/primal diet and leaned out 3 more pounds while gaining more muscle and maintaining my strength. 

This shows my family Biggest Loser before and after pic followed by 3 years of progress pics. 
I wish I was not sucking in so much on the before picture...
This year October first fell on a Monday after a weekend of beer and german food so I took the Friday October 5th.
October 2009 to October 2012: 14 pounds and 5% body fat lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment