Thursday, December 6, 2012

4 Miles at River Legacy Park

I spent some time today reading through some old emails and blog posts looking to recapture my motivation and mindset I had a year ago. The past 8-9 weeks since the Rahr & Sons Oktoberfest 5k I have not been training at all. I did a quick 2 mile run here and there with 6 to 12 days between runs.

In two days I am running the Isle du Bois 18k and aside from running around 8 miles in Palo Duro Canyon the day after thanksgiving I have not done any training for it.

Luckily today I brought a change of clothes and my shoes to work. I was able to leave a little early and get in a 4 mile run before dark. I did not push myself and avoided looking at my watch. It feel great and I forgot how much better and less stressed I feel after a good run. I had not been to River Legacy Park since August.

No comments:

Post a Comment