Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Resting

I am still sore from Sunday and it hurts to walk up the stairs to my cubicle. I am limiting the amount of trips to the printer and restroom downstairs again today. I have read advice about half marathon recovery and have seen stuff ranging from a few says of to 1 day per mile ran off. I was originally planning for 2 miles tomorrow but I might just use the elliptical instead to avoid injury. There is no way I can take 13 days off and it has been 11 days since my last strength training routine. I really want to start training for a full marathon coming up this spring but people around me are saying I should just do another half and work on my speed. I plan to email my father in law and get some advice from an experienced runner.
Here are some fun charts that summarize my training and running since I started.



No comments:

Post a Comment