Thursday, November 11, 2010

10K Training Week 1 Day 4

My car has been in the shop since Monday. I dropped it off so it would be in the shop while I go out of town this weekend. Tuesday I got a call saying it would be done by Thursday. This created a problem because I am flying out of town tonight. I now need to return my rent car because I dont think the insurance while cover it over the weekend since the repairs are done. On my lunch I called the rental place a found out I can return it to any of their locations. I work 45 miles from home so this worked out great for me. Luckily I am getting a ride to the airport. In order to get my run in for the day I decided to do a route I setup a while back to my Aunts' house from work. I dropped off my luggage at their house on my lunch break. I dropped of my car in my running clothes and jogged to their house.
My parents came to pick me up. They took their single cab truck expecting to drop me off using my rental. Opps, forgot to tell them the new plan... Luckily my Aunt let us borrow her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment