Tuesday, February 22, 2011

C3W3D1

Morning Weight: 178.4 (down 0.6)
I had a great UBWO last night. I tried to send a text when I got to my car but my hands were too shakey. It is week 3 (BFL CCC) and I changed up my routine a bit. Honestly I had been doing the same bicep workout forever and it needed something fresh. (How long can I keep doing just hammers curls?)


I have been stuck at 14in forever. Goal 16-17in

I signed up for the 5K this saturday instead. 4-5 months ago I asked my fiancee if she would do the 5K with me and if she said no I would do the 10K. Well time to sign up was right at the end of my 10K and so I decided to do the 10K and then walk the 5K with her (9 miles in all). I had 6 weeks to get ready and as long as I added 10% to my distance each week I would be fine. Well plans and reality don't always mix. Bad weather and a restrictive diet put a dent in my training and I dont want to get injured. The whole idea in the first place was to do this together. I am going to do the 5K with her at her pace and we are going to do another one together April 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment