Tuesday, June 14, 2011

C3.5W6D2

Last night I got a call from my roommate on my way home from work asking if I wanted to go to Wing Stop. I was very hungry and said yes thinking I would do my lifting after I ate. I ordered 7 piece boneless strips, 4 lemon pepper and 3 teriyaki. I could not stop myself from snacking on the fries and ended up finishing my order plus 2 of my roommates boneless wings. It was a little after 8pm when I left and being full I decided not to go to the gym and get in bed early so I could run before work. I woke up around 3am ready to go but went back to sleep because it was too early as the gym opens at 5am. I woke up again at 5:30 but I have to leave the house by 6am to get to work on time. I put on my running shorts and went outside and it was almost 80 degrees. I picked up a dumbbell and did a set of 8 curls on each arm followed by 12-15 pushups, 20 crunches, 12 shoulder raises, jogged in place, laid in child's pose for a while, then did other yoga poses that help my back. After two nights of going to bed around 9pm I feel very well rested. This was my first time to exercise since my 1.36mi run on Thursday evening. The scale said 186.8 this morning. Good thing I have some Irwin Naturals Bloat-Away cause I ate Taco Cabana for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment