Monday, June 20, 2011

Wedding Vacation Begins

Yeee Haww!!!! It's Monday!!!!

I don't think I have ever been so glad it is Monday. I worked yesterday so I can leave early today and head for the mountains. I got up at 5:30 and was at work by 6am. I spent all weekend packing for the trip. It is been 7 years since I have gone out of town on a 2 week trip (unless you count my 3 week study abroad to the UK and Ireland.) I grabbed a muscle milk on the way to work (usually 7-11 has myoplex) I dont like the after taste but it was a better choice than drive-thru. Faithfully by Journey came up on the radio and the lyrics "being apart ain't easy on this love affair, two strangers learn to fall in love again, I get the joy of rediscovering you" made me tear up a little. I am excited to see Ellen tomorrow. These 3 weeks have gone by fast. My running shoes are washed and I plan to stay active once or twice a week while I am away. I am splitting the 15 hour drive into two days. I plan to be back to posting July 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment