Wednesday, March 2, 2011

C3W4D3

My running buddy and I changed up our route as we went along last night and did 2.83mi in 27:22. This is steady state cardio and it make me wonder how some of you do 2+ mi in a 20 minute HIIT cardio session. I ordered a headphone adapter and new battery for my phone. I can finally have some music with my workout. Also I need to add $3 more dollars to my amazon order to get free shipping and I found this www.amazon.com/.../B0039NI4FI It is perfect for runs and I usually carry my car key, drivers license, and health insurance card (you never know)

I am excited to do my first BFL style HIIT cardio tomorrow since the end of September. My PR to beat is 2.19mi in 20:10. That was week 12 of C2 and now it is week 4 of C3 (taking pics/measurement this weekend). I was struggling to remember what speeds I did at what level but luckily I wrote it down. I might try to add 0.5 MPH to these speeds.


I won a free gift card to this website yesterday and I wanted to order this t-shirt www.palmercash.com/p-62-mens-mad-spreadsheets-t-shirt.aspx but it only came in a small :( I am stuck at a computer for 10 hours a day so for me making spreadsheets is entertaining. My morning ritual when I get to work is to open Excel and log my previous day/weekend in my workout log and add my time and distance. Thursdays are extra fun cause I enter my weight and body fat percent. I bought a Body-for-Life Success Journal and it is just collecting dust with nothing written in it.

This past Friday I went to my favorite second hand store and tried on some size 30 pants. I could button them but they just pushed out my loose skin on my love handles and I could not fit my hands in my pockets. I always seem to be 10-15 pounds from my ultimate goal weight (at my current muscle mass)

I started out the year wearing 34s and now I fit back into my 32s (with a little room). These are my goal pants for 8 weeks from now. I should have bought them. It is hard to find 30s and 32s that fit 23in thighs and 17in calves (I do yoga instead of BFL Lower Body Work Outs luckily).

No comments:

Post a Comment