Tuesday, March 29, 2011

C3W8D2

I felt alot better after my run last night. 3 days with no physical activity and poor diet choices was not helping. My motivation is usually a 9-10 and yesterday is was about a 3. I am at a 6-7 right now and will keep pushing. I found out at the funeral that my friend who died was trying to get healthy and had recently started lifting weights, he was only 28 years old. On the day I found out he had passed I dedicated my 6 rep set of preacher curls to him and loaded more weight than I usually can mentally handle and was able to manage it. This past weekend I let the stress of everything in my life knock me down. I am back on my feet and just like my sore back I will push thru the pain and heal.

Red Hot Chili Pepper - Knock Me Down

No comments:

Post a Comment