Tuesday, March 1, 2011

C3W4D2

Last night was Ellen's last night in town and instead of my usual UBWO (which I love) I did her Jillian Michaels 30 day shredder workout video with her. It is a circuit training workout that mixed strength and cardio.

All this talk about burpees (on the BFL Coffee Crew Forum) makes me think about my days with a person trainer, Ray. I did something similar and never knew the word burpee till much later.

He called it the "16 point exercise"

I will put the counts in ( )

Start stand holding two dumbbells 10-15lbs

double bicep curl (1)

overhead shoulder press (2-3)

drop to a squat still holding weights (4)

kick out to plank/push-up position

4 mountain climbers (5-6-7-8) Click here to see how to do a mountain climber

1 push up (9-10)

4 more mountain climbers (11-12-13-14)

jump back to squat (15)

stand up (16)

repeat....

You keep the weights in your hand the entire time

No comments:

Post a Comment