Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Physical

I have a physical tomorrow afternoon. I have not had a doctor's visit or physical since September 2009 (2 months before my first challenge) and before that it had I had not been since 2004. I noticed last month that my blood pressure was high. I went to the grocery store on my lunch break with my coworker and while I was waiting for him to check out I used the BP machine. I had high BP 7 years ago and my doctor said to stop eating "cheeseburgers and pizza" and during my last physical I had a normal healthy reading. I hope they offer some advice or options that don't involve medication. I dont like how modern medicine's attitude is to just prescribe a pill for that... It takes an act of congress just for me to take asprin or ibprofen and I can count on one hand the number of time I have taken OTC medication (excluding TUMS) in the past 8-9 years.

(Here are my stats I have been keeping)

No comments:

Post a Comment