Thursday, March 31, 2011

C3W8D4

I usually try to leave work on Wednesday by 5:15 to make sure I get to my Spin class at 6:45. Yesterday I all the sudden realized that it was 5:25 and was out the door by 5:35 and I was making good time until there was a wreck about half way home. I got home a little after 7pm and relaxed and did some facebooking. I got to the gym at 7:45 and decided to do a mile as fast as I can before my yoga class. I did 1 mile in 7:31 the whole time wondering how someone could do this for multiple miles.
Here is another picture from my engagement photos that I like.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazingly happy. I just looked at your profile pics on BFL again and I am super amazed by your dedication to be fit. You have come a long way and should be so proud of yourself. Your fiance is gorgeous. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete