Wednesday, March 23, 2011

C3W7D3

I posted yesterday but I have alot to say.

After work I met up with my running buddy. We decided to do a new route and I was feeling sore from stupidly doing the oblique machine on Monday. (I went for a run on Sunday and averaged a 10 min mile exactly) We were going at a pace the felt slower than our usual. It got windy and felt like I was just jogging in place. As we got near our starting spot we decided to cut the usual 5k short and ended up doing 2.73 mi in 28:09 (10:18min/mi). In the last stretch a truck drove by and a guy yelled "d****bag" at us. My friend asked what that was about and I said he was just announcing what he is to us. After we got to our stopping place he drove by again and started yelling at us and taunting us to fight him. We just kept walking and then he started yelling at a man in his late 40s to early 50s. My friend gave me a ride home to be safe and drove around to see if he could get his license plate number. I am a pacifist and a advocate for non-violence. I have had people yell out of cars at me but never anything aggressive like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment