Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Marathon Training Day 2 Week 7

Today Ellen went in to work but the form the doctor filled out says she is not suppose to work for a month. They sent her home and said she can come back in 3 weeks. I had to work late to make up hours and I did not get to the gym until 7:45pm. It was raining outside so I decided to run on the treadmill. Our machines will only let you program them for 60 minutes so I set a goal to finish 7 miles in under an hour. I kept it at about 7.0-7.1 until the last 15 minutes. I sped up and it felt like the last 2-3 minutes of a BFL HIIT cardio session only longer. I was holding on, pushing hard, and finished in 59:28.
I hit the 100 mile mark on my new shoes I bought myself for Christmas. 106.5 miles since 12/27.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! and I thought I was doing well, I had calculated mine since 11/14/11 to date to be 69.75 during this BFL challenge. I have those same shoes or at least very similiar, best investment I have ever made for running. Best of luck in this marathon quest, very good reading!!

    ReplyDelete