Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 10

5 days in a row of exercise! I am feeling really good right now. Just took my first sip of coffee for the day after being awake for 2 hours. I am going to attempt a morning HIIT before work tomorrow because we are having a friend over for dinner that evening. Last night Ellen and I headed to the gym for an UBWO. The free weight area was pretty crowded so I used machines for chest, shoulders, and back. I convinced her to join me in the free weight area for biceps and triceps as it was thinning out. I did barbell preacher curls in a slow controlled motion and I am about 5-10 pounds below where I was at the end of my last challenge. Then we did tricep pulldowns with rope attachments. I ended up setting a new 6-rep PR for back and triceps.

Tongiht I am hoping to go to Yoga. My back is hurting when I get home from work after my hour long commute. I have only gone to Yoga once in the past three months. I was going weekly from November until April. I am going to have to make yoga a weekly habit again when I start training for a half marathon begging in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment