Monday, July 11, 2011

Rentals

I have been on a movie rental kick for the past week. Here is a list of movies we watched over 7 days:
Kill The Irishman
Just Go With It
The Hit List
Sanctum
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Slept thru alot of it)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
The best part is I signed up for Netflix Unlimited yesterday and I can watch streaming movies on my HDTV thru the internet. I added over 60 movies to my que.
UBWO tonight will break my 23 day streak of no workouts.

Friday I met some friends for brunch to watch the last NASA shuttle launch and after turning down the first couple rounds I ended up with joining in on some amber carbs. I took a nap then had a Harry Potter movie marathon until 2am. Honestly I could easily just keep watching movies every evening and not workout but I do not want to slip into the marriage comfort zone. It is worse than the "Freshmen 15"

I am building up a volcano of momentum from doing nothing and still have the goal of a half marathon in november/december. I have a race in mind every month so I will not fall into an abyss of lazy nothingness. Right now I am all talk and no action I have enough rocket-fuel I just need the spark!

No comments:

Post a Comment