Wednesday, May 4, 2011

6 Week Challenge

I took off Monday from working out and let my craving get the best of me on my drive home. I ate very poorly and watched the movie Four Brother. For some reason seeing Mark Walhberg's character reminded me of my goal and the upcoming wedding and I snapped out of it. I slept in yesterday and was 2 hour late to work (they are pretty laid back about it). I ate clean and when I got home I did my UBWO. I switched up some of my exercises and focused of less weights and slower movement with proper form. I still got a great workout. This is my AR week because I feel I need the break. I will have a 6 week pre-wedding challenge from May 9 until Father's day June19. I will be driving to Colorado on the 20th and the wedding is the 25th. I will have my first ever 2 weeks off from work and I am looking forward to the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment