Thursday, May 26, 2011

C3.5W3D4

I have not worked out since Saturday morning! It is crazy how fast 4 days can slip by. Tuesday I had planned to go jog at a park before the Texas Rangers baseball game. The weather was getting scary. we were hungry and ran out of time. About an hour into the game they closed the 3rd level then they postponed the game. The tornado siren came on and we went to the bathrooms. I could not hear the announcements and some of my friends were sent to the dugout/locker room. There were a few tornadoes less than 10 miles away. Eventually the storm passed and they resumed the game around 11pm. It lasted untill about 1:30am and I emailed my boss to say I would be late. I only worked 5 hours yesterday and I was super tired when I got home. Luckily I am meeting up with my running buddy tonight and I plan to run 5-6 miles once or twice this weekend to get ready for the 10K in 9 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment