Monday, May 23, 2011

C3.5W3D1

There was a tornado in Joplin, Missouri yesterday. Ellen and I stayed there Friday and Saturday night for her Cousins wedding. The tornado his about 4 hours after we left town. We had driven up and down the street where the F4 hit all weekend and it is one of the main roads through town. Her family lives in Carl Junction which is just 8 miles north of town. We called and everybody is ok. The death toll is pretty high as the tornado hit a hospital and a Walmart. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to those devastated and their loved ones lost.

I exercised 8 days straight and I am enjoying doing a different routine. Thursday evening I set a PR for my treadmill 5K, 25:58. I tried to recreate the workout Saturday morning on a empty stomach and finished in 26:40. This is one of the first times in a long time that I stayed committed to my schedule while being on a road trip. The hotel we stayed in had a fitness room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment