Thursday, May 5, 2011

Social Run

Last night the local brewery had a social run. I ran my first 5K there back in September. It was alot of fun and about 70 runners showed up. I did 3.17mi in 28:57 and we did not have traffic blocked off for us like during the official 5K. Tonight I am going to dinner and a movie with a military friend of mine who is in town from Iowa. Tomorrow I am going to the Texas Rangers vs the Yankee game and trying to squeeze in another 5K run before the game. I have a hard time keeping a BFL diet during Active Rest and I will be back to my normal routine/nutrition on Monday.

My Horoscope:
Your role as supportive mentor to the rest of your crew may feel uncomfortable at times, but it gives you a perspective on your friends that no one else has. Now, more than ever, you can see the connections that make people need each other so much -- and you have keen insight that could help them sort out their issues. Don't dole out advice unless you're asked, but when you are asked, be honest and don't pull any punches. People count on you to be there for them -- probably because you always are.

No comments:

Post a Comment