Monday, May 21, 2012

Chest/Triceps & Shoulders

I had planned to get up at 4:45am this morning but we did not get in bed early last night. I woke up around 7:30am and was at work by 8:45am. Ellen asked me to get home at 6:30pm so I decided to leave work at 4:45pm (8 hours instead of 10) and go to the gym halfway home instead of the one by my house. I have not been there in a LONG time because last time the kid at the front reminded me my membership is for Denton only. Well sure enough the same kid was there but this time he gave me a new option. Pay a $5 fee inter-gym fee.

Chest Press (Smith Machine) 4 Sets 6 Reps
Close Grip Press (Smith Machine) 4 Sets 6 Reps

Barbell Incline Press 4 Sets 6 Reps
Dumbbell Tricep Kickbacks 4 Sets 6 Reps

Side Raises 4 Sets 6 Reps
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 Sets 6 Reps

Cable Chest Press/Fly 4 Sets 6 Reps

No comments:

Post a Comment