Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 Years Under 190 (No Trainer)

I have had my body fat percentage monitor for 2 years now. I plotted the data I have collected weekly and added notes to show what I was doing at the time.
I got the monitor the week of my last personal trainer session when I hit my goal weight of 190. It was right before labor day weekend 2009. A year later I bought running shoes on Labor day weekend and started running outdoors. This coming labor day weekend marks 2 years of staying under 190, 1 year of running outdoors, and week 4 progress pictures for my current fitness challenge.

104 weeks of body fat data with notes.

Weight Chart showing 2 years of maintaining under 190lbs total body weight.

Showing my weight loss/change since June 2008.

My last day with my personal trainer. 9/2/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment