Monday, September 19, 2011

C4W7D1 - Bicep/Tricep Supersets & Abs Part 2

Sunday I was tired from getting only 6 hours of sleep. Ellen and her parents were in town all weekend and we went to my parents house for breakfast. My mom cooked enough food for 10+ people and there were 6 of us. I ate big and got super full for the first time in a few weeks and I ate non-paleo foods. We went back to our house and Ellen, her parents, and I finished working on cleaning the house, organizing, and moving furniture. It was 4pm by the time they left and I was getting hungry again but too tired/lazy to cook some food. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep watching TV. Ellen texted me at 730pm and woke me up. I was SUPER hungry as I had not eating in over 8 hours. Not wanting to cook or wait for food I jumped in my car and hit up 2 fast food places. I had not had any fast food since July 31st (over 7 weeks). This was my first real free day this challenge. I got lazy again and failed to plan and cook for the week. I stayed up till 11-1130pm watching TV then went to bed. I did not wake up until 830am this morning. I was 3 hours late to work and had no food other than some hard boiled eggs prepared. On my lunch hour I headed to the drive-thru for anther round of unhealthy fast food. I felt drained all day long and by the time I got home all I wanted to do was lay down and go to sleep at 7pm. I asked Ellen to help me get motivated and go workout. I logged into mapmyrun.com and decided I did not want to see my calendar look like this:

I took some B12 and changed into my workout clothes and headed to the gym. When I got to the gym is was PACKED. I have been working out in the mornings and I got used to having the ability to use any equipment I need. I changed up my routine to fit what was open and at one point has to use lighter weights because it was the only one available. I finish my workout but it was nowhere near the best. I headed to the grocery store and bought some meat to cooked and went home and grilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment