Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chiropractor

Last night I got the X-ray results from my chiropractor. A few weeks ago I got a free neck scan at my gym from a local chiropractor. I decided to check it out because sometime I get pain in my middle back and right foot from running. It was the worst back in December/January and not as bad since I got new shoes. They offered me an exam and x-rays for cheap and I went in last Wednesday. Last night I went it for the results and an adjustment. Turns out I have a slight case of Scoliosis. In the past this would have brought me down and crushed my motivation but I am going to keep going strong.

In other good news I just got an email saying Ellen ordered the Gymboss interval timer from Amazon.com. She did not tell me about this but she has really been into the BodyRock.TV workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment