Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Training Day 2 Week 8

I did my 2 mi run in 15:35 shaving off another 16 seconds. My goals is to get in under 15 minutes at a 7:30 pace or 8mph.


I have decided to start going to yoga again. I was going for 4 months straight and I felt great. I know the chiropractor is going to try to convince me to do some long expensive rehab program and I am getting the impression I won't be able to run. I am suppose to go back tomorrow evening but the paperwork says my spouse must be there and Ellen will not be in town until late. I am planning on rescheduling my visit 4 weeks from now so we can both be there and I can finish my half training. My back pain is less than a third of what it was back in November and yoga helped almost eliminate it. I am glad I know my spine is curved due to Scoliosis and I will find a different chiropractor to get a second opinion this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment