Monday, March 26, 2012

Chest/Back Superset & Shoulders

I overslept this morning and did not get in my workout before work for the second Monday in a row (three if you count that I took off a Monday from work but I worked out at 9am). I left work an hour early so I could finish my workout before Ellen got home from her physical therapy session. We were both starving and decided to go to Fuzzy's Taco Shop. Our Primal Challenge starts in 2 weeks,
I had a strong workout. I cut some of my rests down to 45 seconds between sets instead of a min and my entire workout lasted 31 minutes. I did drop sets on my instead four 12 rep sets of my third group of superset to cut down addition time. I got home feeling all pumped up and threw on a tank top. Ellen talked me into wearing the shirt I wore to work saying I looked like a douchebag. I told her douchebag is an attitude not a look and I just felt confident and good about myself. Plus this sunny warm spring weather is nice sitting out on the restaurant's patio. Summer is coming and I want to enjoy the comfortable sunny days in the 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment