Monday, August 29, 2011

C4W4D1 - Bicep/Tricep Supersets & Abs

I had a great workout this morning. I have been tracking total volume (reps x weight x sets) of my workouts. I posted a chart on my blog to show my increase in strength. I am changing up my workouts next week so it will be like comparing apples and oranges once I switch routines. I am up 11% total volume and 17% on just triceps.
Example:
70 lbs x 6 reps = 420lbs of volume

Ellen started the Couch to 5K program today. She has alot of home repair/improvement ideas so as reward system for Ellen for her pet projects she will get $10 per pound lost (she wants to lose 50) and $1 per mile logged. We have money put away for the house but this was she is earning it for any project. Everybody needs motivation and a positive reward system keeps food from being the reward.


No comments:

Post a Comment