Thursday, August 11, 2011

Outdoor HIIT

I got in my cardio before work today. 2.0mi in 20 mins of Outdoor HIIT. I did a 2 min cool down then I jogged the rest of the way home. Ended up with 2.93mi in 31 mins. I am looking forward to starting my training plan next week. My short run will range from 3-5 miles and my long runs will start at 4.5 miles and work up to 11.

I got on the scale this morning and it said 178.4 which is where I was the week before the wedding 6 week ago. I have lost 8 pounds of weight and 4.3 pounds of fat since the Honeymoon binge week. I am down 3.3 pounds of fat since last Wednesday but also down 3 pounds of LBM. I am still trying to figure out the stupid body fat calculator and how it considers intestinal content and bloating.

The water is off at work today for city construction so that put a slight wrench into my usual 3 cup of coffee 3-5 liters of water and using the restroom every 45-90 minutes. Luckily my aunt lives close by in case of emergency ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment